Pages

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Best Thing I Ever Had...

First things first. 
Happy Birthday Ernest Hemingway! 
You were a fascinating man, a fantastic writer, & to pick your brain would have been mind blowing! I can't begin to thank you for what you have left behind for myself & something to share with my daughter as she gets older. You are brilliant. You push me. You inspire me. You're tragic end saddens me & my heart, but your work, your soul/passion is left with me & I'm inspired...

With that, Chris & I just got back from our trip that went through Key West & had a marvelous time, but I'll talk more about that later. Right now I just want to focus on one thing. Sloppy Joe's. More specifically, their Mojitos. Oh. My. Goodness. That was the best Mojito that I had on the trip ever!
So, my immediate thought is, "I have to know how to make this..." I did a search & found this recipe. I have yet to try it to make sure it was the right same one, but it's so good that I cannot delay in telling you about it. 
If you find yourself in Key West, please, stop by & make sure to order a Mojito, & a sloppy joe to go along with it. Chris claimed himself that it was the best sloppy joe that he has ever had (are you noticing a pattern?) ;)

(Mojito recipe http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/Sloppy-Joes-Mojito-201094)
As you can tell it was pretty good. I didn't even have time to get a picture ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment